Blazing Angels: Squadrons Of WWII lets you experience WWII's most epic and action-packed air battles. You and your squadron will do your best to turn the tide of the war. Whether it's the Battle of Britain, the attack of Pearl Harbor or the fierce fighting for the desserts of North Africa, you'll be there, fighting for freedom in realistic air combat.
Release Date: 28th March 2006
Available on: Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, PC, PC Download
Play the Game
In Blazing Angels you and your squadron will be tasked with turning the tide of WWII. AI-controlled wingmen will obey player commands. As the pilot's skills improve, so will the skills of his squadron. The pilot's heroism and leadership will grow during the course of the campaign as players fly with their squadron and evolve together into an ace fighting force.
You'll pilot 40 authentic WWII aircraft, including the famous P-51 Mustang, the P-38 Lightning, the B-17 Flying Fortress, the Luftwaffe's Messerschmitt, the Spitfire of Britain and the Japanese Zero. From the wing rivets, to the nose art, to the detailed cockpits, these planes are just like the real thing. Authentic WWII atmosphere. Fly in close to Germany's industrial terrain for a bombing raid, strafe theislands of the Pacific, or emerge from the cloud cover over London and engage the enemy.
- Fight WW2's most epic air battles - From the Western Europe to the Pacific to North Africa
- Innovative squadron-based gameplay - AI controlled wingmen will obey commands and improve with experience in 20 single-player missions
- Command 42 authentic WW2 aircraft - The P-51 Mustang, B-17 Flying Fortress, British Spitfire, even the Luftwaffe's Messerschmitt & Japanese Zero
- Engage in head-to-head dogfights or cooperative team play, with up to 16 players online
- Authentic WW2 atmosphere - Spectacular movie-like graphics with realistic imagery including accurate-looking planes and terrain
Play the Game
Blazing Angels Squadrons of WW2 is developed by Ubisoft.